Saturday, March 31, 2018

Thoughts of Concern

Although, I haven’t recorded the voiceover yet, since I am waiting to see my grandmother tomorrow, I am going to try and start editing some of the footage I have gathered together to see the sort of direction I want to take. I wish I could use some fancy software that I hear others talking about, but in all honesty, i don’t really know how to use them and I frankly quite terrible at figuring out things on the computer. So, I am going with what I am familiar with, iMovie. If you remember, I already edited a small clip which I intend to use as my intro. I am actually quite nervous to do this, as with everything, because in your mind, you imagine that the outcome will be perfect, but most likely, the outcome will not come out exactly as you envisioned because of course, nothing can be perfect. But I can only try my best!
Additionally, I have been recently thinking that perhaps, I might include some music in the background, ideally some classical music. But, I don’t know if it would interfere with the dramatic monologue I have playing through voiceover and if it would just be too much. I have the intention of trying to make that monologue be powerful and therefore having it  be the only thing you can hear would allow it to stand by itself and really be heard. While editing I’ll play with the sound and decide what to do then. Those have just been a few updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Film Opening!

Here is the link to the film opening! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p8azlLRHyqaShaOJC6SBJwzGx7s9Cjpk/view A lot of thought and hard w...