Sunday, April 8, 2018

Finally Done!

Today, I added the sound I wanted to. I was very fortunate that I picked a piece by Chopin that was very easy to edit to. When I put the sound file in, I almost had to do absolutely no modification to the timing of the editing, because the puzzle pieces fit so well together. I showed my project to my mom and she was very pleased with the outcome, noting that she liked the different vibrant colors and the color scheme I picked. 
It’s been quite a journey creating this film opening. Many weeks of hard work have paid off since I am quite pleased with the result. I am so happy to have shared this journey with you and for you to see all the different elements that culminate in making a film. It is not as simple as it seems, it takes a lot of thought, trial and error, creativity, and patience. Hopefully, I carried all of those virtues throughout the duration of the project and created and engaging film opening. I still have some last minute tweaks but overall, I feel as if I have finally crossed that big mountain and reached my destination: the achievement of creating my first film opening!

Next week, I will upload the final product. Here’s for all my future endeavors into filmmaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Film Opening!

Here is the link to the film opening! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p8azlLRHyqaShaOJC6SBJwzGx7s9Cjpk/view A lot of thought and hard w...